The sales contract is governed by Italian legislation on trade, as well as by the following conditions:
1. Any offer and indication of prices by Amadei Alessandro Company shall be considered valid only if communicated in writing, following the express request of the Applicant.
1.1. Except where otherwise specified in the quotation, quotations communicated by Amadei Alessandro Company are valid for 15 days from the date of issuance, and subject to remaining material availability at the actual time of the order.
1.2. The Company Amadei Alessandro reserves the right to vary or revoke at any time and at its sole discretion the estimates communicated (however, giving related information to the Customer before the order and thus freeing him from the commitment to purchase).
2. Any written communication sent to Amadei Alessandro Company by the Customer expressing a willingness to proceed with an order, following proven acknowledgement and acceptance of written quotation, is to be considered binding on the Customer for the purpose of the perfection of the contract of sale.
2.1. Amadei Alessandro Company has the right to discontinue the business relationship at any time, at full freedom and at its own discretion, by canceling the sales contract.
3. The accepted forms of payment when shipping are cash on delivery, bank transfer in advance, and prepayment through Paypal.
3.1. Shipping charges, the fee associated with payment through Paypal, and any other incidental charges are the responsibility of the Customer and are billed and communicated to the Customer before the Invoice is issued and before the goods are sent or delivered.
3.2. In case of shipment, the goods always travel under the responsibility of the appointed carrier: therefore, Amadei Alessandro Company cannot be held responsible for any damage or delays due to transportation. However, the company Amadei Alessandro, whenever possible and as far as it is in its power, will activate itself to the courier in order to try to solve any problem or issue concerning the transport, provided that the related problems are communicated by the Recipient as quickly as possible, within the first few hours immediately after receipt of the goods.
Right of withdrawal and return of goods
4. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06/09/2005 and of the Legislative Decree no. 21 of 21/02/2014, in implementation of the Directive 2011/83/EU about Consumer Rights, issued by the European Union regarding the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, we inform you that in case of distance sales or in any case of contracts negotiated outside the seller’s business premises, the Consumer has the right, without having to give any reasons, to withdraw from the contracts or contracted stipulations, and therefore has the right to return the purchased product obtaining the reimbursement of the incurred cost.
The right of withdrawal is reserved exclusively for Consumers (natural persons who purchase the goods not for purposes related to their professional, commercial or business activity), therefore it can not be exercised by legal persons and by natural persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity. The return costs of the goods are charged to the Customer.
The Customer is responsible for the decrease (partial or complete) of the value of the goods resulting from any improper handling or other than strictly necessary to ascertain the nature and characteristics of what has been received, in particular damage costs such as the following will be charged to him:
– removal and damage of any original vintage packaging;
– breakage or damage, of any nature, caused to the product;
– removal, breakage or damage of integral elements of the product (accessories, various components, user manuals, etc.);
– any intervention or tampering which may compromise (completely or in part) the re-sale of the product.
4.1. Times and ways to exercise the right of withdrawal
The Customer has a period of 14 (fourteen) days to cancel the purchase. The withdrawal period ends after 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of goods.
Within this deadline, the Customer must inform the individual company “Amadei Alessandro” of the intention to withdraw from the contract in one of the following ways:
1) By sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:
Via Lucchina 7/A – Loc.Fiumana
47016 Predappio (FC)
2) By sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include “notification of delivery status” and “return receipt” (we remind you that the burden of proof on the exercise of the right of withdrawal is incumbent on the consumer).
Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal, the company Amadei Alessandro will send the Customer, at the email address indicated in the order or in the request for withdrawal, the authorization to return.
Within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the goods, the Customer will return the goods, at his own expense and expense, to the following address:
Via Lucchina 7/A – Loc. Fiumana
47016 Predappio (FC)
4.2. For the purpose of return we also specify that:
– The product must be sent in an additional box, suitable for a shipment.
– The product must be packaged accurately to avoid damage during transport (it is advisable to provide insurance coverage)
– The product must be returned in its original packaging including all the accessories supplied, under the same conditions of integrity and functionality in which it was provided
– The customer is required to take care of the shipping practices and to support their costs, having the legal responsibility of the product during the shipment.
– In case of loss, theft, or other type of claim during the return procedure, the company Amadei Alessandro can not be held responsible.
The deadline is considered respected if the Customer delivers the product before the expiry of the period of 14 (fourteen) days from his receipt.
The company Amadei Alessandro, once received and checked the returned material, will provide immediate reimbursement by bank transfer with the data that the customer will want to communicate.
5. In the case of sales to businesses and professional users or any other entity or person not protected by the Right of Withdrawal reserved for Consumers, we will not accept returns of goods that have not been authorized by us in advance, and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) working days after receipt of the same by the Customer.
In the case of returns authorized by us, the methods of return indicated in the paragraph 4.2 are to be considered binding: all charges, responsibilities and duties related to the return operation are entirely at the Customer’s expense.
For each controversy the Court of Forlì (Italy) is competent.